Doug and Mike have created DM Home Entertainment to serve our customers using our passion for home entertainment and quality service. Together Doug and Mike have over 35 years experience in project management in the high tech industry. Their education and continued training combined with professional customer service are key differentiators in the custom installation industry. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients then delivering solutions that meet those needs. Our solutions always include a simple user interface to control the system.
OUR VISION: Our vision is to provide quality customer service and create lasting customer relationships. We are committed to the highest customer service in both the new construction and existing home markets.
OUR VALUES: To deliver high quality home entertainment products, make using those products simple to operate and build lasting customer relationships.
- Commitment - to manage your expectations and stick to the plan
- Integrity - honesty, passion for perfection and excellence
- Education - constantly learn new products, stay on top of this innovative industry by participating in over 200 hours of training annually
- Leadership - manage people and projects, build relationships and manage to outstanding results
- Expertise - 200 hours of product and installation training annually, manage customer expectations, our business is our way of life
- Culture - have fun, passionate about technology, we treat our clients like good friends
- Execution - on time on budget, task management, best tools, best practices
Doug Ritter has 20 years of experience in the wireless, telecommunications and information technology industries. Most recently, Doug has operated his own company providing consulting and advisory services to existing and early stage communications companies. Prior to this, he served in various leadership positions over an 11-year period at Paging Network Inc. (PageNet), including Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development, Regional President and Vice President-General Manager. During this time, PageNet grew from a start-up business to a public company generating over $1B in annual revenue. Prior to PageNet, Doug spent 8 years at AT&T in sales and sales management positions. Doug holds a bachelors degree in economics from Northwestern University.
Mike Oborny has 14 years of experience in telecommunications, entertainment and information outsourcing industries. Most recently, Mike managed solution development and deployment for the Office of the Chief Information Officer at a Fortune 100 company. Previously, Mike represented the Sales organizations for CBS Viacom then EDS for 9 years. He brings over 20 years of personal passion for home audio and automation combined with 12 years of installation experience. Mike earned a bachelors degree in Finance combined with associate degrees in Economics and Accounting from Oklahoma State University.